ECHO Incorporated is seeking a Graphic Designer for its Marketing Services department based in Lake Zurich, IL. The graphic designer will create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire and inform our customers. The designer will work on a variety of projects including point of purchase displays, sales collateral, print (postcard, newspaper) and digital advertising (web banners), web sites, logos, trade show graphics, videos, social media and more.
- Meet with internal customers (sales, marketing, product management, after-market, product services, etc.) from all business units including ECHO USA, ECHO Canada, ECHO Latin America, and ECHO Bear Cat to determine the scope of a project.
- Work as part of a team with department managers to determine the appropriate design the message should portray in a variety of mediums and media.
- Develop a variety of materials and templates for national campaigns and local regional campaigns conducted by our distributors.
- Upload required materials for use by our field marketing vendor.
- Develop apparel design for miscellaneous promotional items.
The ideal candidate has a strong portfolio with proven 3 – 5 years of graphic design experience at either an agency or a corporation. Ability to clearly interact, communicate, and present ideas. Be proficient and up-to-date with graphic design technology within the Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro. This person should be familiar with product photography, print pre-press processes, and have a creative flair with visual ability and be able to take direction. The candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Marketing Communications or similar.