Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Location: Lake Zurich, IL
Department: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Shift: 1st Shift
Recruit for all levels of the company. Develop talent pool for future openings through social media, internet and networking. Perform on boarding of new employees.
- Oversees the recruitment activities for exempt and non-exempt employees. Schedules, performs phone and in person interviews and presents candidates. Manages the relationship with the candidates.
- Performs detailed testing, reference and background checks.
- Develops relationships with professional organizations to attract candidates.
- Maintains internal job postings, internet sites and social media networks.
- Develops relationship with local colleges and attends job fairs to recruit candidates.
- Develops an internship program for college students.
- Performs cold calling for prospective employees.
- Develops and performs on-boarding of new employees.
- Assists with continuous improvement projects within the Human Resources Department.
- Administers various Human Resource plans and procedures for all company personnel, assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies procedures.
- Advises management of employee relation issues. Responds to employee questions regarding their benefits and policies.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties in accordance with the needs of the department and company.
Must possess a college degree 3 plus years of recruiting experience for all levels in a company, manufacturing recruiting a plus, experience in social media recruiting, flexible, ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization. HRIS experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
Last Updated: 11/3/2015 2:59:29 PM